Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Diane1947

HI EVERYONE,

I HAVE BEEN TOLD I HAVE STAGE 4 KIDNEY DISEASE, AT THE PRESENT TIME I AM GOING THRU SURGERY TO HAVE MY LEFT ARM READY FOR DIALYSIS. FIRST OPERATION WENT WELL. MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE PAINFUL MUSCLE'S IN THERE LEGS FROM KIDNEY DISEASE, I ALSO HAVE DIABETES AND NEPHROPATHY. SORRY CAN'T SPELL. IT CORRECT.
    I AM 68 YEARS OLD. DON'T MIND TELLING YOU THIS IS RUFF GOING THRU. SOMEDAY'S I DON'T KNOW WHICH END IS UP, I FEEL GOOD ONE DAY AND NOT TO GOOD THE NEXT. THIS IS HARD FOR MY HUSBAND SINCE I'VE BEEN THE STRONG
    ONE THRU OUT OUR MARRIAGE. I'M TRYING HARD TO KEEP MY FAITH UP. BUT SOMETIMES THE PAIN IN MY LEGS HURTS
    BAD, ALSO LOWER BACK. ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVISE IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS,
    DIANE1947

Hi Diane I am only stage 3b and lately I have also been having some pain in my legs. Not enough to stop me but I know its there. I know all this stuff can get depressing but just remind yourself that it is going to keep you alive. Let your husband, doctor and any support group you have how you are feeling. being that you were the strong one in your marriage it is time to start leaning on your husband and let him be the strong one. I hope you have more good days than bad. Keep up updated on how your feeling.

Comment

Hey, Diane:
      On the far left side of your keyboard is a key marked "caps lock". You need to turn it off.

Comment

Hi Diane I don't know how to reply to u. Can u help

Comment

Working...
        X