Visiting Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Georgia

Hello. I am a Hemo in-center patient in FLA. I want to visit some family in Gadsden / Rainbow City, AL. Does anyone have any info on either one of those centers? I'd like to know something about them before I go.
    AV Fistula - Upper Left Arm - 09/09
    Fistula Gram 01/10
    Start Dialysis 05/10
    Fistula Gram 07/10

Originally posted by Hazmat35 View Post
    Hello. I am a Hemo in-center patient in FLA. I want to visit some family in Gadsden / Rainbow City, AL. Does anyone have any info on either one of those centers? I'd like to know something about them before I go.
    Hazmat,
    your social worker should be able to help you with this. Do you go to a DaVita center in FL? You will more than likley have to stick to the DaVita centers which there are many around. If you go to the front DaVita Homepage, you can search for clinics. I would have your social worker call much in advance and try to get a seat reserved for you. Sometimes its difficult to get a spot and must make plants several months in advance.

///M3R
    NxStage - Since April - 06
    Facebook: Dialysis Discussion Uncensored

Comment

Yes, I've spoke with the Social Worker and that is not the issue. I just want to know about the facility from someone who actually goes there to have HEMO done What are the people like, is it friendly, or would someone who goes there, actually point me in another direction to another center. Something along those lines.
      AV Fistula - Upper Left Arm - 09/09
      Fistula Gram 01/10
      Start Dialysis 05/10
      Fistula Gram 07/10

Comment

Working...
      X