X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly
    replied
    Re: This might be THE one

Great news Marina! Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• I Am Blessed
    replied

Woo Hoo Marina!! So happy for you and my thoughts and prayers will be with you as you heal, as your new kidney adjusts, and as you become healthier and healthier! Very anxious to hear from you how you are doing. Hope it all goes smoothly!

Best Wishes!

Leave a comment:

• libratwo
    replied

I've been having her in my thoughts and Prayers. How great to hear she's come through. Best Wishes to her and thank you for keeping us updated. we so appreciate that.
    Marina is very special to all of us.

Mar

Leave a comment:

• OkieCowgirl79
    replied

Congratulations! Here is to a great recovery for you!

Leave a comment:

• phyl
    replied

Ok, now that I see you two here....I don't know....the hood is changing!!! lol

It is so great that all went well for Marina, I've been sending prayers and good vibes for 2 days. She is a special lady and so happy for her.

Thanks for the update Karen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by TRB View Post
    There goes the neighborhood!
    Tim, I'm sure what you MEANT to say was "Welcome to the neighborhood!!"

(It's OK, I know Tim from another site......he seems to be following me today....)

Leave a comment:

• TRB
    replied

Originally posted by nerak View Post
    Now that I'm all registered, maybe I'll come around more often.....I feel like I know a lot of you already!

Karen
    There goes the neighborhood!

Leave a comment:

• Tonia
    replied

Originally posted by nerak View Post
    Hi......I haven't posted here before, but I read the posts all the time. Today I have a special reason to post. I'm a friend of Marina's & I spoke to her sister a few minutes ago & wanted to update you guys. She's doing great. The kidney's working just fine & she's in good spirits. She was offered pain medication, but didn't want it (pretty good, huh?!) She's in a little bit of pain, but not enough for pain meds. What a little trooper!! She's in the ICU now, but may be moved to a regular room tomorrow. They're gonna get her up & walking soon.

Now that I'm all registered, maybe I'll come around more often.....I feel like I know a lot of you already!

Karen
    Karen, Thank you so much for the update! Marina is very special to me as well as others here. I am so glad she's doing well. Please tell her I'm really happy for her.
    Thanks again, Toni

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hi......I haven't posted here before, but I read the posts all the time. Today I have a special reason to post. I'm a friend of Marina's & I spoke to her sister a few minutes ago & wanted to update you guys. She's doing great. The kidney's working just fine & she's in good spirits. She was offered pain medication, but didn't want it (pretty good, huh?!) She's in a little bit of pain, but not enough for pain meds. What a little trooper!! She's in the ICU now, but may be moved to a regular room tomorrow. They're gonna get her up & walking soon.

Karen

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Marina,

I pray that all goes well and that you will find peace in the hollow of His mighty hand as you wait for this miracle.

Leave a comment:

• jeffmoore
    replied

Originally posted by Marina View Post
    Hi folks,

I just got another potetial offer.
    Surgeon went to recover organs. If they look good, I will get a call in 2-3 hours.

I will update this as soon as I find out!

I also will update my carepage which hopefully my niece will be updating for me.

God bless!
    That is great news, i wish you all the best, God knows if it is the one. God Bless You, Marina.
    Glo

Leave a comment:

• libratwo
    replied

Dear Marina, You are in my prayers. I am so happy for you. Everything is in God's hands and you'll be up and around soon. Keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• CindyLou405
    replied

That is awesome, Marina!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!! Can't wait for an update.
    xoxo
    Cindy

Leave a comment:

• hissupport
    replied

GREAT NEWS MARINA!!!!
    I am so excited for you, I will keep my fingers crossed and keep you in my prayers!!! I hope everything works out. What a great Day!!!!!!
    D

Leave a comment:

• goldminer
    replied

Like I said before GO MARINA, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best of luck on procedure and recovery!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X