Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The wait is over...I'm getting a transplant!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The wait is over...I'm getting a transplant!!!

Fran, Welcome to the forum. I hope everything works out well and that your daughter will be able to be your donor. Maybe she has a simple bladder infection that can be easily cured?? I"m sending good thoughts your way.

Toni
    May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Acute Kidney Function Loss 12/07 - GFR 39
    Current GFR 46 - Stage 3 - Controlled HBP

Comment

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS AND WARM WISHES!!!!

My surgery is now scheduled for October 26th. My sister will be flying in from Toronto on the 17th so it will be nice to spend some time with her beforehand . She's very excited and doesn't seem scared at all! She has been so willing and supportive since day 1 and I love her so much! Even though she is blood, I will NEVER take this for granted and will appreciate the sacrifice she has made for me everyday.

xo
      Gina
      sigpic

*Systemic Lupus Erythematosus 1995
      *CKD Stage 2 - Lupus Nephritis 2003
      *Peritoneal dialysis April 2010
      *Transplant December 15, 2010 (sister was my donor!)

Comment

Originally posted by gavignoni View Post
        THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND COMMENTS AND WARM WISHES!!!!

My surgery is now scheduled for October 26th. My sister will be flying in from Toronto on the 17th so it will be nice to spend some time with her beforehand . She's very excited and doesn't seem scared at all! She has been so willing and supportive since day 1 and I love her so much! Even though she is blood, I will NEVER take this for granted and will appreciate the sacrifice she has made for me everyday.

xo
        Gina
        Gina, Congratulations, what a blessing your sister is going to be for you. Yes, God is Love, Love is God. WIth him all things are possible, you just have to have belief and faith in him. All the best, for a successful transplant, and most importantly, a long life with your new blessing.

Glo

Comment

Congrats and know our prayers and best wishes are with you and your sister.

You go Girl!

Ladybug14

Comment

Im so happy for you its good to hear good news I will keep you and your sister in my prayers and wish you the very best!!!
            ckd,stage3,due to birth defect/refulx,controlled b/p

Comment

Gina, Just marked my calendar for your big day! Will be praying for both you and your sister that everything goes smooth and soon you will have a healthier and happier life.

Toni
              May you always have Love to share, Health to spare, and Friends that care

Acute Kidney Function Loss 12/07 - GFR 39
              Current GFR 46 - Stage 3 - Controlled HBP

Comment

How wonderful for you and your sister.....a gift a life!!!! Amazining....wishing you both the best with a speedy wonderful recovery.....
                My prayers are with the both of you...

hugs..
                Pam/pistoltart

Comment

Working...
                X