Transplant advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transplant advice

Hey.. I am looking to communicate with someone younger who has already had their transplant. I am 26 and besides the failing kidneys I am pretty healthy. Doctors are being pretty vague about the recovery time so I was wondering if anyone here can tell me how quickly they recovered and got back to work. I work at a desk and do not need to lift anything or get up very often. I get the final cross match done on the 14th and the transplant is scheduled on the 20th. Any advice?

thx

Originally posted by mwaite1989 View Post
    Hey.. I am looking to communicate with someone younger who has already had their transplant. I am 26 and besides the failing kidneys I am pretty healthy. Doctors are being pretty vague about the recovery time so I was wondering if anyone here can tell me how quickly they recovered and got back to work. I work at a desk and do not need to lift anything or get up very often. I get the final cross match done on the 14th and the transplant is scheduled on the 20th. Any advice?

thx
    Hi there, thanks for reaching out on myDaVita! I'm sure you'll be able to connect with others going through the same thing and find the support you're looking for. Good luck with everything!

Let me know if you have any questions on myDaVita.

Your community manager,
    Kelsey

Comment

Working...
    X