I'm in trouble... any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in trouble... any ideas?

I am still having difficulty with SOB and it is getting worse. Saw the cardiologist today & he is coordinating care with nephrologist, But the dosage of lasix 20 mg & 1 spirolactone 25 mg doesn't' touch the breathing problems. When cardiologist upped lasix to 160, there was a sever kidney insult & GFR dropped to 28 & Creatinine was 1.77. Nephrologist was upset she wasn't consulted, so at least they are working together now. Usually they will do a diuresis in hospital with lasix IV for several days to remove water buildup. Evidently that would be problematic to me due to kidney probs.
    I have stage 3 kidney disease & stage 3 heart failure. ANyone dealing with edema & found some ansers that don't destroy kidneys?
    Thanx...Sunny

Avoid salt if your not doing this already, watch your fluid intake, maybe a respiratory medication could improve your troubled lung function a respiratory doc may be of help Good luck hope you start feeling better
    Diabetic oct 2011
    CKD Diagnosed 2009
    GFR range 22-33 goes up and down

Comment

Sunny how are you doing hopefully your SOB is improving Just interested in your well being
      Diabetic oct 2011
      CKD Diagnosed 2009
      GFR range 22-33 goes up and down

Comment

Working...
      X