Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting to die, wanting to live without help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shysha
    replied
    prayers sent !

Leave a comment:

• Nyghtcloud
    replied
    Thanks for kind words. Pray for me.

Leave a comment:

• Nyghtcloud
    replied
    I moved here to serve God but everything has worked against me. Now i really need the support but none of m prayers have been answered. I need help.

Leave a comment:

• ThegreatIAm
    replied
    I know exactly how you feel. I have no insurance and been disabled 18 yrs so no money. I have a grant from the hospital for indigent care which are avaialble at all hospitals thru government grants, but can't afford all the copays. I don't qualify for Medicaid because I didn't work enough credit hrs in ten yrs and was young when I got sick. I had kids, went to college to be a nurse, and worked 3 yrs in that 10 year period so I am punished. BUT please dont give up. God always provides. It just sometimes seems late. But it neveris My prayers are with you and believe God will provide a way.

Leave a comment:

• Davidleeferry
    replied
    Don't give up. There's always hope.
    Doesn't your Medicare pay for your treatment?

Leave a comment:

• janicejanice
    replied
    Please check out ADARIDE.org for low-cost transportation. And know that you're in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• dac0214
    replied
    Ask god for help if that makes you feel better, but ask PEOPLE for help first, if you want to make sure that you get the help you need. If you believe in god, you have to believe that he gave you the ability to take care of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• StaceyLee
    replied
    Where's your faith. Talk to our Father. He already knows what you need. lay down the pride which He despises and tell him what you need. But God wants us to talk to Him verbally not only just in our minds. you probably think I'm crazy but I've been dealing with this for 8-9yrs. There have been times in my home where I have raged at the top of my voice hollering screaming only to come to myself and say thank you Jesus. He makes ways out of no way. Then we cannot choose our time to go only God has that power. What are the qualifications with medicare,medicaid.Call the welfare offices and what about your Atty Gen. My daughter died from kidney failure 3yrs ago. She didn't hv a dime. There was pick up service to treatment and back home. Her meds were paid for. She was in and out of the hosp. All she had was her faith. She got tired, wouldn't eat right or go to treatment at times.

Leave a comment:

• Noelle12
    replied
    Hi there. I am not on Dialysis but im supporting someone who is. I have health coverage but he doesnt. He is on Medicaid/ Medicare and it took them forever to get their stuff together.He is going CA to be seen at one of the best Hospitals for tranplant or hell to even get him on the national list. EVERYBODY needs someone to fight for them when they are in this situation and I hope YOU have someone that will pick up this fight for you. Why do u have a out of pocket on Medicaid? Let me know i will try to find / help u as much as i can. God bless.

Leave a comment:

• dac0214
    replied
    If you are willing to make a PUBLIC statement about your situation, e-mail the local TV news stations with this post, and just wait and see how fast they'll take up your case.

Leave a comment:

• Nyghtcloud
    started a topic Waiting to die, wanting to live without help.

Waiting to die, wanting to live without help.

Transportation. That is why i will soon die. I want so badly to continue living,but after months of exhausted efforts the state of Georgia has made it clear they WILL NOT assist. So I have made the toughest decision ever! As soon as I can, I am going to find a way to have catheter this removed and lie home and wait to die. Truth is I can no longer to pay out-of-pocket. I am telling my story to everyone so that someone may continue to the fight. The fight for legislation that assist those who cannot get the help they need when they choose life.

I want to live, but as I will no longer be able to come. If there are others out there I urge you to contact congressmen and other politicians to help keep those alive who want to live.
Working...
X