replied
    you can research clinical trials

Leave a comment:

• M3Riddler
    replied
    Originally posted by arpit48 View Post
    my mother aged 55 is a ckd patient with her cretinine level 5.5
    currently she is on medication.
    While searching for the treatments online, i found the 1 month micro-chinese followed by stem cell transplant treatment process of shijiazhuang kidney hospital, china. They are saying that my mother will recover after the treatment and the total cost is around 35,000 usd. I consulted my indian doctors and they said it’s a fake.
    If anyone has any knowledge on this or has gone through there treatment then please tell me your experience and suggest me if i should believe in there treatment.
    stay away.....

Leave a comment:

• May81964
    replied
    Originally posted by jenjen76 View Post
    I know very well about this I researched it to the hilt-It is a fake-tho I am a huge advocate for our rights to our own adult stemcells it is not here yet-there is a clinical trial going on in India right now where they are taking adult stemcells from your body and injecting them into the arterial artery of the kidney -the study closes 11/12 so if all gos well for these patients this could be something great for all of us-it would mean a true cure for me so I pray all the time for this to come to light!!!
    Could you please tell me more about the trial in India?

Leave a comment:

• dac0214
    replied
    Re: Stem cell transplant in China

This 'treatment' is a pure scam. Stay far, far away. All they are looking for is your money.

Leave a comment:

• jenjen76
    replied
    Re: Stem cell transplant in China

I know very well about this I researched it to the hilt-It is a fake-tho I am a huge advocate for our rights to our own adult stemcells it is not here yet-there is a clinical trial going on in India right now where they are taking adult stemcells from your body and injecting them into the arterial artery of the kidney -the study closes 11/12 so if all gos well for these patients this could be something great for all of us-it would mean a true cure for me so I pray all the time for this to come to light!!!

Leave a comment:

• arpit48
    started a topic Stem cell transplant in China

Stem cell transplant in China

My mother aged 55 is a CKD patient with her cretinine level 5.5
    Currently she is on medication.
    While searching for the treatments online, I found the 1 month micro-Chinese followed by stem cell transplant treatment process of Shijiazhuang Kidney hospital, China. They are saying that my mother will recover after the treatment and the total cost is around 35,000 USD. I consulted my Indian doctors and they said it’s a fake.
    If anyone has any knowledge on this or has gone through there treatment then please tell me your experience and suggest me if I should believe in there treatment.
Working...
X