My Testimony and solutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Testimony and solutions

my life was hell i felt like everything was over and in my emotional problem my husband left me for dead he gave up when i was in dialysis but god stepped in and showed me the way. i registered with matchingdonors.com and motherearth.co.nf and behold in just 2 months my number was up for a kidney.pleas i will like you not to give up and struggle to have a normal life again there is always hope in life and you will not be left behind.

I axceppted your friend request, thank you for adding me. I been on dialysis since Sept, and there are many times that I feel like giving up, maybe we can help each other, contact me any time.

Comment

Hi nmy name is Robin and I have been on dialysis for4 yrs......i am tired of those who hook us up not listening and then I end up sick all that night and through the next day....i was wondering if others had the same problem

Comment

My husband is on dialysis. He gets tired for the evening after dialysis no matter how much fluid they take off. They have his goal so low I think that has a lot to do with the tiredness. I do my very best to take care of him, be patient, but, sometimes it would be nice to just chat with someone who does the same as me.

Comment

Working...
        X