Foods with high phosphorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foods with high phosphorus

I thought I seen a listing on the DaVita website that had various phosphorus food listed and their values against a daily allowable amounts. I can't see to find it back, and it doesn't come up under the tools for phosphorus. Any suggestions.

Did you search "Top Low-Phosphorus Food Choices for a Kidney Diet" in the DaVita site?

Comment

Originally posted by jet1998 View Post
      I thought I seen a listing on the DaVita website that had various phosphorus food listed and their values against a daily allowable amounts. I can't see to find it back, and it doesn't come up under the tools for phosphorus. Any suggestions.
      Hi jet1998 - here is an article from DaVita.com that lists high and low phosphorus foods: https://www.davita.com/kidney-diseas...y-diet/e/10253.

It's also beneficial if you speak to a local dietitian to determine what's best for you, as everyone's dietary needs are different. I hope that helps!

Have a great rest of your week!

Comment

I wish the suggestion lists would Not include rice milk! It is sugar water and has no intrinsic nutrients! Added nutrients don't count, those aren't intrinsic.

Comment

Working...
        X