I need help. Not sure what to do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help. Not sure what to do.

I am a 43 year old female, overweight, with diabetes, fibromyalga, osteoarthritis, gerd, low blood pressure,, cholesterol, depression, poly cysitc ovarian syndrome PCOS, degenritive disc disease or DDD, osteoarthritis of the spine, servere migraines and now stage 3a chronic kidney disease.

My mother was a diabetic which died of renal failure in 2005 at the age of 60. Since then I have been adamant about being tested for kidney tests and diabetes. I was diagnoses in 2008(?) with diabetes which I take metformin for and I tolerate it well. Below I will list the meds I take and the latest blood test levels:

Metformen - diabetes
    fibro - lyrica
    gerd - protonex
    cholesterol - tricor
    migraines - topamax
    calcium with vitamin d3
    depression - wellbutrion & lexapro

creatinine - 1.30
    egrf - 50
    bun - 16
    carbon dioxide - 17 (low)
    chloride - 109 (high)
    calcium 8.5 (low)

I am in constant pain. My pain were my kidney's are, around to just below my rib cage. I feels like a tight band making me nausea all the time but also causing me pain. I do not frequent the bathroom as much as I used too. I went last week to see a urologist which sent me for a sonogram. His PA called me Tuesday of this week to tell me I did not have kidney stones. Duh. She also told me to keep the appointment with the nephrologist I have this coming Tuesday, the 13th of May. But my problem is the pain. I am a complete mess. I want to sleep all the time, except of course at night. I am weak, I get dizzy, confused. I am utterly lost and do not know what to do. Help me please because I am tired of crying myself to sleep because of the pain every night.
Working...
X