Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My GFR #s improved 23 points in 4 months. There is hope!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GFR #s improved 23 points in 4 months. There is hope!

My name is Lane, 52 yr old male. I found out Aug 5 2011 that my only kidney (I lost my right one 25 yrs ago in an accident) was at stage 3 with my GFR at 47. It fluctuated to 46 and 45 over the next 3 months.

I learned about an amazing natural supplement called Laminine that helped another patient who was about 20 points lower than me. I started taking the Laminine at the end of May 2012 and took it as directed for 4 months. At the end of September 2012 I went back and had the full blood panels done and learned that my GFR was 68 and all my other numbers were improved as well.

The Laminine isn't strictly for kidneys and has amazing benefits for the entire body. The cost is low and has no side effects. This is a 100% true story, I have my test results to prove it. Have an open mind and explore other possibilities.

I made a you tube video about my experience the other day. Search "Laminine -testimonial kidney function improved " on you tube and check it out. It's for real! My contact info is on the you tube video if you have questions.

Please, ignore the spambot.

Comment

Take a few minutes and watch the you tube video, on it you will see the lab test results with the dates and data clearly. I know how I felt when I learned my diagnosis and learned from my doctor that there was little to be done to improve my kidney function. I also know of the amazing feeling when I learned that my kidney function was now considered normal.
      Believe or disbelieve it's up to you, but at least take a few minutes and watch the you tube video. I feel an obligation now to share my blessing now with anyone in the same boat, that's all.

Comment

Could there be improvement in the GFR for someone already on dialysis?

Comment

I personally just know of my experience and what happened with the other fellow in my home town. His starting GFR was in the mid 20's and went up over 30 points in a few months. Neither of us ofcourse where on dialysis but why wouldn't you see the same results? My doctor says he's currently looking at clinical studies on Laminine because there doesn't seem to be another explanation. I hope the best for you.

Comment

You should not take anything without discussing with your physician, especially advice from someone on a forum...

Comment

Originally posted by RSLaker View Post
              My name is Lane, 52 yr old male. I found out Aug 5 2011 that my only kidney (I lost my right one 25 yrs ago in an accident) was at stage 3 with my GFR at 47. It fluctuated to 46 and 45 over the next 3 months.

I learned about an amazing natural supplement called Laminine that helped another patient who was about 20 points lower than me. I started taking the Laminine at the end of May 2012 and took it as directed for 4 months. At the end of September 2012 I went back and had the full blood panels done and learned that my GFR was 68 and all my other numbers were improved as well.

The Laminine isn't strictly for kidneys and has amazing benefits for the entire body. The cost is low and has no side effects. This is a 100% true story, I have my test results to prove it. Have an open mind and explore other possibilities.

I made a you tube video about my experience the other day. Search "Laminine -testimonial kidney function improved " on you tube and check it out. It's for real! My contact info is on the you tube video if you have questions.
              RSlaker,
              Please be very careful what you take. There could be many reasons why your function has improved... First, do you know why your kidney started to fail in the first place? Some reasons are acute which means they can get better over time while others are cauesd by diseases such as diabetes or even something genetic. These are chronic and usually get worse over time. Just please be careful what you take as it can cause other issues with your body.
              NxStage - Since April - 06
              Facebook: Dialysis Discussion Uncensored

Comment

Your GFR could improve by eating less protein and drinking lots and lots of water. GFR results are also highly variable.

As I said before, please ignore the spammers, and they will go away.

Comment

So, have there been false claims of miracle "cures" by well meaning people and snake oil salesmen for almost every human condition known to man? Yes. Is there natural remedies that people have used for thousands of years that have been effective? Yes.
                  Has modern medicine achieved unimaginable miracles over the past century? Absolutely. Have the powerful drug companies and well meaning doctors always been looking out for what is really best for the patient and not their own bottom dollar? I think too often yes. Just look at the prescriptions being peddled for every possible ailment and the known and unknown possible side effects on our bodies.
                  I believe more than ever that our bodies have an amazing ability to heal themselves but lack the nutrients to do so. Laminine is not a cure for cancer, alsheimers,MS, parkinsons, depression or kidney disease. It just supplies the body with the 22 essential amino acids and fiberblast growth factor (FGF ) that our bodies need to repair itself.
                  The question is, is there an optimal balance between modern medicine and natural remedies? We must keep an open mind and look for alternative posabilities ourselves.

Comment

You can take what you feels helps you but we all have to make the decision weather to try anything for our fragile kidneys that are easily injured and do not repair themselves.
                    Diabetic oct 2011
                    CKD Diagnosed 2009
                    GFR range 22-33 goes up and down

Comment

Hi my name is Kris andmy mom was diagnosed with stage 2 a couple of years ago. She sees her doctor every 6 months. We went back 6 months later and she was in stage 3. Then the next time we went she was in stage 4. Her doctor had told us to start thinking about diaylsis. Then we went back for her last appointment and her kidneys had improved 2%. Now she is back in stage 3. Her doctor he doesn't for see them improving anymore. Has anyone had this happen to them. If someone has had this experience can someone PLEASE tell me about your experience......

Comment

Well, my GFR varies all over the place, because the blood test is not very accurate. A difference of 2% from one test to the next is well within expected variability, and would indicate essentially no change.

Comment

Originally posted by RSLaker View Post
                          Take a few minutes and watch the you tube video, on it you will see the lab test results with the dates and data clearly. I know how I felt when I learned my diagnosis and learned from my doctor that there was little to be done to improve my kidney function. I also know of the amazing feeling when I learned that my kidney function was now considered normal.
                          Believe or disbelieve it's up to you, but at least take a few minutes and watch the you tube video. I feel an obligation now to share my blessing now with anyone in the same boat, that's all.
                          ...and to make some money off the suckers who believe the claims you make in your video. I saw your video. You are nothing more than a snake-oil salesman.

Comment

RSLaker

Do you know what cuased your kidney disease? Sometimes you can have a disease that can be turned around and is acute where the kidneys will heal over time. This includes drug use, accidents and sometimes blood pressure issues.. Others are chronic where over time they will just continue to get worsel... There are diets etc that can slow the effects down, but ultimately, with a chronic condition, they will not heal.
                            NxStage - Since April - 06
                            Facebook: Dialysis Discussion Uncensored

Comment

It is my mom that has the kidney problems. Her doctor diagnosed her a little over a year ago with ckd. In 2003 she got real sick and had acute renal failure and the kidney doctor said he got them working again but only at 50%. Now she has ckd. The first visit a year 1/2 ago he told us about the ckd and she was at 49%. Her doctor had her come back every six months. The next appointment she had dropped to 30% and told us to start thinking about diaylisis in the future. Then her last appointment was in November and she is now at 32%. He said he doesn't for see any improvement.
                              I am happy there was any little improvement but still scared because they only improved 2%.

Comment

Working...
                              X