Menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menus

I'm new in this situation and don't know how to plan the daily menus I'm felt lost...and afraid...

Are you a caregiver to a person with kidney disease? What stage is this person in? There are a lot of factors. Feel free to message me with questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Marucaregiver View Post
      I'm new in this situation and don't know how to plan the daily menus I'm felt lost...and afraid...

Hi Marucaregiver, welcome to myDaVita! You can plan and track kidney-friendly meals daily with the DaVita Diet Helper: http://bit.ly/2ae6Vi2. That should help you gain a better understanding of what to make and how to plan out your week! Please let me know if you have any specific questions. Have a great day!

Comment

I do not understand something? You have serious kidney problems, so why don't you address doctor in particular dieting expert to provide you with proper writing what you can eat and what is strictly prohibited. Forum is very helpful that is true, but each has different organism and we react diffent to food. I don't want you to have bigger problems.

Comment

Working...
        X