Over the counter vitamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the counter vitamin

Can anyone recommend a kidney friendly over the counter vitamin? Please email me phillrich@yahoo.com thank you

I would ask your doctor if they are safe. Sometimes doctors tell you not to be taking any over the counter vitamins and supplements. I take the usual one a day vitamins though.

Comment

yeah be sure to ask your Neph. Mine told me not to take any over the counter anything. So I would check before taking any thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pattyannh View Post
        Can anyone recommend a kidney friendly over the counter vitamin? Please email me phillrich@yahoo.com thank you
        So.....you just want the opinion of any random yahoo on the internet rather than the opinion of your nephrologist???

Comment

My Doctor prescribe B-Complex with Vitamin C The Pharmacy gives me NatureMade Brand

Comment

My neph told me to take a B-Complex. vitamin D and a probiotic and no other vitamins so you should ask your nephrologist

Comment

at the kidney class they said you should take Vit. D as a prescription because of fillers and such in over the counter vits. I would say that to most of the OTC vitamins. Be careful. Good Luck.

Comment

Where can I purchase davita protein powder?

Comment

I guess it depends on individuals health situation. My Doctor recommended Centrum Silver for Men. I would only take what Doctor recommends.

Comment

I take prenatal vitamins as they have no potassium ( that's a problem for me) and over the counter Vitamin D because the neph found that I did better on that than the 50,000IU every week. Having said that, always check with your neph before you change anything about how you take meds, both prescription and over the counter.

Comment

Working...
                    X