Be Aware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Aware

I just got out of hospital because my creatinine shot up from 1.6 to 3.4 in 6 weeks. I have lost 35 lbs since Jan. and I did not think to ask about adjusting my BP meds because it was doing so well. Then about 2 weeks ago I started getting really short of breath and very confused and unable to focus. I was having problems with my fingers turning blue and then white so I went to see my PCP and she did a lot of labs and she always does a renal panel. When she called and told me to call my neph because my labs were way off and they admitted me to find out what was wrong. Come to find out part of the problem was my BP meds were to strong for me after loosing 35 lbs. I also have a paralyzed diaphragm on the right side. This is to make you aware of your meds if you are loosing wt or any other changes to your system please make sure all of your meds are adjusted so you don't have to go through all the test and all the worry I did. I was really freaking out because I have not had a fistula nor am I prepared for dialysis. Be aware.
Working...
X