tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomorrow

first kidney doctor appointment tomorrow and she may put me on dialysis soon maybe tomorrow since she works in a hospital.

also found out it is next door to a hospital diabetic institute my daughter tells me
    Last edited by tammyytt; 05-04-2016, 07:41 PM.

Originally posted by tammyytt View Post
    first kidney doctor appointment tomorrow and she may put me on dialysis soon maybe tomorrow since she works in a hospital.
    Hi tammyytt, I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow! myDaVita is a great resource for those affect by kidney disease. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions about the platform!

Your community manager,
    Kelsey

Comment

Why would you think you would immediately go on dialysis? Have you had problems for a long time? Are you having some serious side effects? It may just be a checkup type appointment. I hope it is a good appointment for you and not as bad as you think it will be. Good Luck

Comment

went there and looked at all the numb ers she said I only am in stage 2 and for me to stop worrying and my blood pressure was 140/90

Comment

That's good news. Follow the Dr's instructions and take any meds needed to save what ever kidney function you do have, for a long time to come. Diet is important. Check out the recipes DaVita offers, it helps.

Comment

went there and looked at all the numb ers she said I only am in stage 2 and for me to stop worrying and my blood pressure was 140/90
            I am glad it went well. You may never have to have dialysis. Take care of yourself. Get your blood pressure under control and stay healthy and you may never have to worry.Take Care.

Comment

Working...
            X