CCPD daily record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCPD daily record

I was having a problem with the paper version of the Davita daily record, My hands shake and the boxes are very small. So what I did was with my daughters help I created an electronic version that opens with any Adobe reader application on a computer or even better now on my tablet. I can just type in the info as it is created and save it.

I keep a blank copy on hand on my tablet, and use that at the start of every month to begin that months form. If at some point during the month my nurse or Doctor want to see how things are going, I can just e-mail them a nice clean record immediately.

If anyone would like an electronic version of this form, e-mail me at jdusenberry@charter.net and i will send you one to get started. It works really well for me

I emailed you for the form but you rejected my email. I am at mac2gul@pobox.com

Comment

Any interest in a stand alone piece of software that lets you plug in your numbers and generate a monthly report? It's not based on any specific organizations daily record but includes, blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, weight, blood sugar, spots for you to give size and strength for 6 bags of solution and whether you used heparin in each, initial drain volume, total UV, dwell average, Dwell+/-.
      What does the Davita daily record look like?

Comment

Working...
      X