Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changed from PD to Hemo what to do with supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed from PD to Hemo what to do with supplies?

My husband was on PD for 5 years and contracted peritonitis. He had it so bad that the membrane was damaged. So now we have at least a months supply of PD solutions. I have 28cycler boxes cycler green expiration 3-14, 4 boxes of manual green 10-13, 2 boxes manual red 10-13, 5 boxes of extraneal 10-13, at least 35 cassettes, 65- 80-C and 65- 64-P, 4 boxes of mini caps and 2 boxes of flex caps. If anyone needs them, they can have them. just let me know. You can emaill me at oramh@hotmail.com, or call me @ 937-313-5682 please leave a message. I'd rather give it to someone to use, the only other option is to throw them away, It will take me forever to open all the boxes and pour all that solution down the drain.. I hope some one can use it.
    Thank you
    Ora

Originally posted by oramh1954 View Post
    My husband was on PD for 5 years and contracted peritonitis. He had it so bad that the membrane was damaged. So now we have at least a months supply of PD solutions. I have 28cycler boxes cycler green expiration 3-14, 4 boxes of manual green 10-13, 2 boxes manual red 10-13, 5 boxes of extraneal 10-13, at least 35 cassettes, 65- 80-C and 65- 64-P, 4 boxes of mini caps and 2 boxes of flex caps. If anyone needs them, they can have them. just let me know. You can emaill me at oramh@hotmail.com, or call me @ 937-313-5682 please leave a message. I'd rather give it to someone to use, the only other option is to throw them away, It will take me forever to open all the boxes and pour all that solution down the drain.. I hope some one can use it.
    Thank you
    Ora
    Ora,

Clinics are not permitted to take supplies back for reuse as the law states, However....... Some clinics will take them for training purposes.... If not, the solution makes a great weed killer... As for the other items.... you will more than likely have to trash them...
    NxStage - Since April - 06
    Facebook: Dialysis Discussion Uncensored

Comment

I had to transition from PD to HD immediately after I had a HUGE supply order delivered. Fresenius picked up the supplies for disposal (they can use returned supplied from a medical facility, but not from someone's home).

Comment

Working...
      X