ESRD & Now Secondary Liver Disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESRD & Now Secondary Liver Disease

I am a caretaker of my Ex-Husband who is53 has been on Hemodialysis for 5yrs this July & now just found out he has stage3 Liver disease which they believe is the hereditary Iron difficiency one. was wondering if anyone else has or knows anyone else that is or went throught this. Cause usually it Liver Disease & then they get renal failure ?

If he has polycystic kidney disease, then, yes, it also can affect the liver.

Comment

If he has moved to stage 3 then there are high chances of renal failure in the future. His dialysis may have also increased to 4 times a week. I am a nursing student and I have seen dialysis patients my professors often help me do my assignment canada when I am unable to solve those case studies but what you have discussed here is pretty much clear.

Comment

This is a pretty fun game, but requires players to have fast hand skills to choose the right arrow keys and at the right time they touch the arrow icons available on the screen to be considered valid. . If you have ever played Audition, you will get used to the Friday Night Funkin game very quickly.

Comment

wow, I went crazy reading your post, it's very good and informative. and if you have free time then I invite you to play the game wordle and getting over it with me.

Comment

Working...
          X