Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shakti1418
    replied
    hey babyall projectssongread for mesample pageApril 2018 Calendar pdfMarch 2018 Calendar pdfFebruary 2018 Calendar pdfArabic Calendar 2018 pdfJanuary 2018 Calendar pdf2018 Calendar Excel

Leave a comment:

• Beauty
    replied
    Re: Introduction... New Stage 3 CKD with a twist

Hello I to am new to this I have stage 3 kidney failure and anemia due to high blood pressure. It has been hard to watch my phosphate intake. Will start a food journal to track intake. Only 58 years old so still need to work for a few more years ...unless to ill and have to go on disability. Praise God for his mercy. So far feeling better now that my pressure is under control and my heart is not racing with shortness of breath with each step. I am alergic to iodine, and with kideny disease now cannot take asprin and on 800 mg phospate intake per day. Wow I had never heard of phosphates... So chin up God has our back and that is where our kidneys are! Wow I just figured out what He meant. Stay blessed. It is 318am and finally getting sleepy. Nice to have met you.

Leave a comment:

• Alby
    replied
    Re: Introduction... New Stage 3 CKD with a twist

Sorry for the double introduction... still learning and was in a time delay I guess before the first one was published.

Leave a comment:

• Alby
    started a topic Introduction... New Stage 3 CKD with a twist

Introduction... New Stage 3 CKD with a twist

Tried to post before, new to the forum. Diagnosed stage 3 CKD. Got an ultrasound with doppler, and just completed a CTA.... waiting for results. Hoping this goes through. The twist is assymetric flow... a partial blockage somewhere in the renal or aoritic artery on the right... looks like a stint might be in my future.

Need information if available from other Celiac's and/or food allergy and intolerance people and how it affects their dietary issues. A am allergic to glycerine, NAISD's, 59 of 60 envionmental and over 200 food allergies and intolerances. I also have osteopenia and facial inflammation. It hasn't been easy to get to a root cause for these things... kidney might be it.
Working...
X