sweats while eating & not from spicy foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweats while eating & not from spicy foods

I don't know where to put this so hopefully I get answer to my Question. What would cause Dialysis patients to sweat while eating certain foods & it't not from spicy or to hot of foods I have eliminated both those & cant figure it out. SOMEONE Please help me figure this out ! Thanks from the caretaker.

Re: sweats while eating & not from spicy foods

I get sweats when my BP gets low but it's usually during my treatment when my volume gets low from pulling too much too fast or dropping below my dry weight.

Comment

Re: sweats while eating & not from spicy foods

Originally posted by SharonMc View Post
      I don't know where to put this so hopefully I get answer to my Question. What would cause Dialysis patients to sweat while eating certain foods & it't not from spicy or to hot of foods I have eliminated both those & cant figure it out. SOMEONE Please help me figure this out ! Thanks from the caretaker.
      Sharon,

Have you discussed this with the Dr.?
      Is the patient a diabetic? The reason I ask this is because when diabetics are having a hypoglecemiac episode (blood sugar drops) sweating can happen along with other symptoms.

I did Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) for more than 6yrs and never had this prob.
      Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with Hemodialysis, so I'm not sure if Hemo patients have the "sweating" problem you meniton.

Take care
      I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Comment

Originally posted by SharonMc View Post
        I am on Peritoneal Dialysis and I get the sweating before eating, when I'm preparing food or while eating. I do not have an answer for this and neither do my doctors. It is not due to my BP levels or Diabetes or hypoglycemia. IF anyone has an explaination I would love to hear it also.
        The gastroenterologist thought it might be hormonal but we can't pin point it yet.

Comment

CLA safflower oil side effectsCLA safflower oil reviews

Comment

Working...
          X