No response from corporate offices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No response from corporate offices

I am a patient in the Salem Ma facility. This is only 4 months old yet since we started here the tv's have not worked properly. I called and complained about the situation almost 2 weeks ago. The tv's still are not working properly. It is apparent that the comfort of the patient is not a priority. Let's see if anyone in the office reads or cares

Hi, thank you for reaching out here! I recommend talking with your local Facility Administrator about any concerns you have. If you'd like, you can also reach out to the Guest Services team at GuestServices@DaVita.com or 1-800-400-8331. I hope this helps!
    -Libby

Comment

Originally posted by sjdelo428 View Post
      I am a patient in the Salem Ma facility. This is only 4 months old yet since we started here the tv's have not worked properly. I called and complained about the situation almost 2 weeks ago. The tv's still are not working properly. It is apparent that the comfort of the patient is not a priority. Let's see if anyone in the office reads or cares
      From what I've heard Kent Thiry the CEO of Davita compared running a dialysis facility to Taco Bell

Comment

And quoted that his employees are more important than the patients

Comment

Working...
        X