Paperwork nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paperwork nightmare

I cannot believe what a nightmare it is to get any paperwork done thru my nephrologist or his PA. They took me off of work on my dialysis days due to some many complications. I found out that my short term disablity company thru my employer would make up the difference for the days I missing and all they need is the paperwork they sent to my doctor filled out. They sent the first request on August 4th and due to no reply sent it again the 15th. To this day, it's still not complete. I have recruited the social worker's help, to no avail. I am soooo frustrated as this is money that would help my children and the PA has been told this many, many times but still will not get it done. I feel completely helpless with no one to turn to for help to just get paperwork done. Nobody really cares

Re: Paperwork nightmare

Well....

We may not be able to fill out the paperwork for you, but you know that we are surely a caring and supportive group!

I'm sorry about your frustrations and just go ahead and vent until you release some of that negative energy! We'll be here for you!
    Create signature while not logged in, edited through forums.davita.com on 08/15/2012 @ 12:53!!!!!

Comment

Re: Paperwork nightmare

Thank you!!! It always does feel better after venting

Comment

Working...
      X