Leaving my Davita Clinic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving my Davita Clinic

Somewhat happy today, had my transfer approved on 3/18/2016. Did not really want to leave, but found it hard to stay when the staff at the center doesn't have your best interest at heart. Do not like to hear a staff state out loud that I hate that MF, or these clients think this is about them! If it not about us getting are treatment then who is it about? Tried to bring this issue up with the director of the clinic to no avail staff was defended and they continue on with disruptive and loud obnoxious behavior! I decided that not the environment I wanted to be in ask to be transferred! Did not want to attend another Davita under the direction of this Director who stated that I was at the best one under her wings. Disappointed that client care and customer service is not number 1 and 2 on the list of important to the staff at East Point Davita. And not the staff telling the clients that we're doing you a favor by come here early in the morning to dialysis you! That statement was not received well by anyone of the clients that hear this comment! Just hope in the future that the Director and Davita take the clients more serious when they voice their complaints!

I have similar issues here. They also forget to clean my wound and I was infiltrated frigay I am lusing confidence with my tech. Sometimes its like a ghost town and I am afraid no one will be there when my pressure drops. Good luck to you

Comment

I hate when the staff congregate pn the other end of the room

Comment

I feel your pain and ended up leaving my dialysis clinic for some of the same reasons you mentioned. The staff spent more time joking and playing around with one another than paying enough attention the patients. We were treated as a nuisance they had to deal with instead of valued customers. Whenever anyone would complain, the blame would be placed on the patient no matter what the staff said or did. They seem to have absolutely no fear at all about their jobs or being reprimanded for mistreating the patients. The staff was always in the right. They would often disappear and people would get sick on their machines and have to shout out for someone to help them. One person's blood pressure dropped so low that he was unable to talk and was drenched in sweat. When someone finally did come over, they said he should have said something. No accountability whatsoever. I heard the nurses talking one day, saying that they were told they couldn't afford to lose another patient. That was funny to me because they sure didn't act like it. This place was simply mismanaged. The sad thing is, the problems won't get fixed because no one really wants to take a look at these type of places and actually listen to the patients. If you can't even get the director to take your concerns seriously, there is no one else to contact. They don't seem to care.

Comment

Originally posted by kekspj73 View Post
          I feel your pain and ended up leaving my dialysis clinic for some of the same reasons you mentioned. The staff spent more time joking and playing around with one another than paying enough attention the patients. We were treated as a nuisance they had to deal with instead of valued customers. Whenever anyone would complain, the blame would be placed on the patient no matter what the staff said or did. They seem to have absolutely no fear at all about their jobs or being reprimanded for mistreating the patients. The staff was always in the right. They would often disappear and people would get sick on their machines and have to shout out for someone to help them. One person's blood pressure dropped so low that he was unable to talk and was drenched in sweat. When someone finally did come over, they said he should have said something. No accountability whatsoever. I heard the nurses talking one day, saying that they were told they couldn't afford to lose another patient. That was funny to me because they sure didn't act like it. This place was simply mismanaged. The sad thing is, the problems won't get fixed because no one really wants to take a look at these type of places and actually listen to the patients. If you can't even get the director to take your concerns seriously, there is no one else to contact. They don't seem to care.
          Hi kekspj, I'm so sorry to hear you had a poor experience at your center. You are able to contact our Guest Services team to address specific concerns, they are the best team to speak with regarding a specific center. You can reach them at 1-800-400-8331 or guestservices@davita.com. Thank you!

Comment

If you don't get results with the staff at your center, or the 'guest services' you can call your doctor or the State Health Center - tell them so they can investigate. This is SOOO wrong! and so sad...

Comment

i personally really like all the staff at my clinic they a;ll try to place themselves in my shoes.....................

Comment

Originally posted by wizzzard View Post
                i personally really like all the staff at my clinic they a;ll try to place themselves in my shoes.....................
                Hi wizzzard, that's great to hear! Thanks for sharing. Have a great rest of your week

Comment

I go to Davita market st. 3701, the staff there are the greatest from the Manger down to the clean up guy, Kevin. Pat is the secretary, she does a lot she makes my day, when I come in on TTS, the nursing staff are great also, some you had to learn just as they learn you. Angela is a nurse that came from Penn home hospice, she is the kindness person, I can't say enough. Nelly, Polly, Brian, Dennis, they are always asking if you're ok. Not to forget Radonna name, the nutritionist is very helpful, to keep my labs right.

Comment

Working...
                  X