dialysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dialysis

Hello Friends, I'm new to this group, have been on dialysis for around 2 years now, my schedule is weekly 4 times and its for 4 hours, i tend to drink a lot of water which makes me increase my weight by 4 kgs between dialysis. I was just wondering if there was some way to control this thirst.

You should try this remedy. What it does is reduce the water weight that you have. I have used it, and I it works for me.

Comment

Sorry to hear about all the troubles that everyone is going thru on this forum. Its painful to read, yet many of you/ us, still persevere.
      I have had kidney failure since I was 15 years old. No doctor could heal me for anything. They put me on Furosemide, for 6 months, and the swelling was endless and continuous. I found a remedy that worked for me. I was off the medications for 18 years. Recently I was re-diagnosed with acute kidney disease. My doctor gave me the same pills (Furosemide) and the swelling started and never stopped. I consulted with my previous doctor and he prescribed this remedy again.(The problem was; I was 15, young and carefree. Once I saw no more swelling, I just stopped taking the dosage. For 18 years, I lived kidney disease free.) I am currently not on pills and my water levels are normal. No more swelling. I am going in for a scan to see the extent of the kidney disease after 7 months now. I feel great, this remedy has worked for me before, and is working for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltheman View Post
        Hello Friends, I'm new to this group, have been on dialysis for around 2 years now, my schedule is weekly 4 times and its for 4 hours, i tend to drink a lot of water which makes me increase my weight by 4 kgs between dialysis. I was just wondering if there was some way to control this thirst.
        eating star bursts helps me control my thirst

Comment

My husband has been on dialysis for almost 12 years now. He has dialysis 6 times a week for 3hrs per session. Instead of drinking water he eats crushed ice.

Comment

Reduce salt intake, spicy foods, should help. It's also discipline, I know it's hard but doable. Drink from water bottles, separate how many you can drink a day. You say you gain 4kg per treatment, that's about 8 bottles of water. Start by removing 1, so instead of 8 do 7 and go from there. I know people drink juice also and soda, so measure adequately. Hope it helps

Comment

Working...
            X