My Terrible center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Terrible center

So I been on dialysis about ten years now,I am 25 years old,I been going to a center in Ormond Beach FL,don't get me wrong the nurses are amazing,but over the past few years the building the center is in is completely falling apart,water problems,holes in the roof,broken Air Conditioning just to name a few,I hope someohow we can get a new building,Your patient - Leonard Koses
    Last edited by koses386; 08-17-2016, 08:13 AM.

Originally posted by koses386 View Post
    So I been on dialysis about ten years now,I am 25 years old,I been going to a center in Ormond Beach FL,don't get me wrong the nurses are amazing,but over the past few years the building the center is in is completely falling apart,water problems,holes in the roof,broken Air Conditioning just to name a few,I hope someohow we can get a new building,Your patient - Leonard Koses

Hi koses386, welcome to myDaVita! I'm so happy to hear that you've had a great experience with your local care team. However, I am sorry to hear about the center. Have you spoken to a local FA? You're also welcome to reach out to the DaVita Guest Services team directly by calling 1-800-400-8331 or emailing guestservices@davita.com. They're available to address any concerns regarding local centers as well. I hope that helps and that you have a great rest of your week!

Comment

I went to a center in Upstate NY that sounds about hat awful. I was there only a week and in that week I end up getting an infection in my dialysis catheter because, the dialysis unit has dirty garbage cans and dirty dust pans in the area where dialysis patient were at. My husband and I were both shocked at how dirty this center was. Sometimes the nurses don't give a flying flip about the patient which never made any sense to me, What is the point of spend all that time going to school to become a nurse if you do not care about the patient that you are suppose to be taking care of. I ended up switching hospital and dialysis centers.

Comment

Hi Rosetom, I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your center. In case you haven't seen in previous posts, the DaVita Guest Services team is available to address any local concerns or answer questions you may have regarding a local center. They can be reached by calling 1-800-400-8331 or emailing guestservices@davita.com. Patient safety is our number one priority; we want to be sure all concerns are heard. Thank you!

Comment

I know it would be a longer drive but my place in Melbourne is great. Hope someone listens to your concerns

Comment

koses386 & Rosetom, I happen to be across the stateof Florida in Brandon, right outside of Tampa. I have to say I couldn't ask for a better staff. The facility is clean & the nurses & technicians are great. Hope you can speak with someone from Davita that may be able to help your situations.

Comment

Wow! Is that the only center in town? You can transfer to another center. I did, just because we moved to another area. The Davita Guest Svxs can help you.

Comment

Working...
              X