Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPC: June Patient Education Call!

Join our June Patient Education Call!

On June 27, 2012 at 2:00PM Eastern (1:00PM Central, 12:00PM Mountain, 11:00AM Pacific), DPC will host a free Patient Education call entitled “Who do I talk to about this? Tips on where to direct your healthcare questions.” Our guest speakers will discuss important questions to ask members of your care team and what you need to know and share with each medical professional you see.

This call is open to patients, family members and caregivers. To receive the call-in information, please RSVP by June 26th by calling DPC toll-free at 1.866.877.4242 or email our office at dpc@dialysispatients.org.
    I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

If there is any follow-up info or links to share please post if you can. I have not been to the site in a few weeks due to school/training so I did not get to RSVP - and probably would not have time for it anyways - but would like to be able to check back and be updated if possible. Thanks.

Comment

I don't know if they have info (trancripts) regarding the call.

They do have plenty of great info on their site. http://www.dialysispatients.org/

Take care!
      I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Comment

Working...
      X