Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Quiz

Memory Quiz ~~ The Dr Oz show

This memory quiz is based of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VAMC) St. Louis University Mental Status (SLUMS) examination and is an assessment tool for informational and entertainment purposes only. For more information about the St. Louis GRECC and the Department of Veterans Affairs click here.

It is not a diagnostic tool and should not be used for self-diagnosis or treatment.

Scores can be artificially reduced by many factors, including, without limitation, illness, trauma, and depression. If your exam score suggests that you might be experiencing a problem with your memory, please consult your primary health care physician about the advisability of further testing.

http://www.doctoroz.com/quiz/memory-quiz
    I received the GIFT OF LIFE on Nov 9, 2010 thanks to my wonderful donor Laura and her family!

Re: Memory Quiz

Cool test!! I made 100% which surprised me. I thought the wording of the questions were very clear and forthright. I think working sudoku puzzles have really helped me the past 6 months. Also, I read where our brain needs to be challenged so doing something even as simple as eating or writing or doing some activity with your non dominate hand increases brain cells.
    Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease, 17% renal function, 11 years
    *Non diabetic *Non dialysis
    High Blood Pressure, controlled

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
    ~Corrie ten Boom

Comment

Quize

I really enjoy your post! I was playing Sudoku from 8 months and also it can be much useful for me to increase my strength in making planning. I wish you will come with more information about it.

Comment

My husband got me a Kindle for Christmas to help keep my mind active and my my children got me accessories that I can hold during dialysis. I spend three hours either reading or playing challenging games. Only think I found out is that is it harder for some games with only one hand and then that makes me try new ways of being faster. I believe that keeping our minds active and positive are very important.

Comment

Working...
        X