• Des
    replied
    Re: Posting messages

answered in another thread.

Leave a comment:

• JOOP
    replied

Thank you for this assistance This is my first post here. I have a question, and dk where to put, so I "replied" on yours, to make it easy for me to get in.
    If someone is on dialysis, & that cleans the blood, is it possible for toxins to be transmitted through saliva? Not as in STD, or kidney disease transmittable, just
    plain & simple - "is it sanitary"?

Thank you all for your help!

Leave a comment:

• angieskidney
    replied

Thank you for this. I know I had to walk one man through where to post so I know what you mean Cathy. Sometimes the more experienced of us take for granted that people know the ins and outs of forums so I am happy to see understanding and patient people like you who take the time to explain.

I hope an admin stickies this thread.

Leave a comment:

• LindaE
    replied

You've got it and explained it very well. When I began posting a few years ago I also had problems. I eventually figured it out and we might make it a point to mention the "how" to post once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• hd#1cg
    started a topic Posting messages

Posting messages

I came across a new member who had trouble posting here. Just a quick comment and maybe a senior member or moderator/admin could jump in and help here too. If you post a message on your own profile page no one will see it. You need to be on the front forum page and pick a thread, then sub-thread and click on that and post your reply/comment. If you post a message on your own profile page no one will see it there. That page is for private or open posting between you and another individual. You can also post a new sub thread if you select a thread and then click on the blue new thread tab up in the left corner area of the page. Hope this helps. I was new to forums when I started here at the Davita site and it can sure be confusing until you get the hang of it!
Working...
X