Posting messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting messages

I came across a new member who had trouble posting here. Just a quick comment and maybe a senior member or moderator/admin could jump in and help here too. If you post a message on your own profile page no one will see it. You need to be on the front forum page and pick a thread, then sub-thread and click on that and post your reply/comment. If you post a message on your own profile page no one will see it there. That page is for private or open posting between you and another individual. You can also post a new sub thread if you select a thread and then click on the blue new thread tab up in the left corner area of the page. Hope this helps. I was new to forums when I started here at the Davita site and it can sure be confusing until you get the hang of it!
    Cathy
    Wife of kidney patient age 51
    Caregiver for husband
    In center hemodialysis 1+ years
    Recent live donor kidney transplant 09/21/10

Re: Posting messages

You've got it and explained it very well. When I began posting a few years ago I also had problems. I eventually figured it out and we might make it a point to mention the "how" to post once in a while.
    "Within every adversity lies a slumbering possibility"
    Linda
    Tx: 7/28/2005
    St. Louis University Hospital

Comment

Thank you for this. I know I had to walk one man through where to post so I know what you mean Cathy. Sometimes the more experienced of us take for granted that people know the ins and outs of forums so I am happy to see understanding and patient people like you who take the time to explain.

I hope an admin stickies this thread.
      Angie
      Kidney KornerDialysis Ethics Forum Kidney PixAwareness Shirts KidneySpace Donor Search
      I will be walking a Kidney Walk in Ontario Canada Sept 18th 2011
      • Peritoneal Dialysis = 4 yrs
      • Hemo Dialysis (in center) = 2 yrs
      • 2 kidney transplants = 1990 - 2001 & 2007 to present

Comment

Thank you for this assistance This is my first post here. I have a question, and dk where to put, so I "replied" on yours, to make it easy for me to get in.
        If someone is on dialysis, & that cleans the blood, is it possible for toxins to be transmitted through saliva? Not as in STD, or kidney disease transmittable, just
        plain & simple - "is it sanitary"?

Thank you all for your help!

Comment

answered in another thread.
          Please note: Any advice given is given from my own experience and not medical advice.

Comment

Working...
          X