Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living With Kidney Disease and Loving Life

Hi all!

I love the group discussions but felt that maybe there may be a place here for the people that would prefer a little less public place to ask questions and make friends. Everyone is welcome and no topic too insignificant. Right now it's a big group of 1 and that's me. I love making friends and look forward to making new ones!
    "Within every adversity lies a slumbering possibility"
    Linda
    Tx: 7/28/2005
    St. Louis University Hospital

Re: Living With Kidney Disease and Loving Life

Hi Linda,

Would love to be your friend.
    ~ddarling~

Comment

Still have you on my IM.... remember, I invited you to try Second Life? Well, its been quite interactive there, great place to meet people there live interactively, so instead of posting messages on public boards your actually talking live one on one in SL as if your really there in front of the person.

Did you know that the American Cancer Society has successfully organized a community in SL? To date they have raised thousands of dollars right within inside SL!! Check more about their project and SL at Relay for Life Second Life

My Blog Site
      Http://www.dailyhemo.org
      sigpic

Comment

Hi ddarling,

I find the more friends you have the happier your days are and lonliness becomes a thing of the past. Friends here have gotten me so far and I look forward to sharing with new friends. Hope I can help you as much as I know you will help me!

Gus,

You my friend, are never far from my thoughts and I miss our conversations. I haven't been able to catch you on IM and have been hoping all is well with you. Haven't been to Second Life lately but sounds like the possibility might exist for a kidney group also? Hope to catch you soon!
        "Within every adversity lies a slumbering possibility"
        Linda
        Tx: 7/28/2005
        St. Louis University Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by LindaE View Post
          Hi ddarling,

I find the more friends you have the happier your days are and lonliness becomes a thing of the past. Friends here have gotten me so far and I look forward to sharing with new friends. Hope I can help you as much as I know you will help me!

Gus,

You my friend, are never far from my thoughts and I miss our conversations. I haven't been able to catch you on IM and have been hoping all is well with you. Haven't been to Second Life lately but sounds like the possibility might exist for a kidney group also? Hope to catch you soon!

Hi Linda, also been wondering about you and hope your kidney is doing well. The possibility of a kidney group in SL is great and must say there is an UNOS group there. There are many many kidney patients that use SL and I can say its worth to jump in. The future is already here, 3D Web Browsing and I am one of many people already embracing this way of communicating. Its interactive, its educational , and its much much more!

If you ever get a chance to try it and you like I may be able to provide some virtual land so you can setup the meeting hall and even add educational resources. That was something I wanted to do but work has pulled me the other way...though my presence in SL would greatly be beneficial on the guidance of this unique tech...
          My Blog Site
          Http://www.dailyhemo.org
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X