I need help with Dry weigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with Dry weigh

target dry weigh may be adjusted upwards if patient experiences what? does anyone know? It has to either be hypertension,hypotension,cramping or dizziness.

Dry Weight

Everyone is different and it uaually takes some adjusting and can change. This is something which is decided by your dialysis team and you.Ask your team how they are deciding for you and be sure to report changes in symptoms. I've been on since June 06 first hemo and then PD. I'm still messing with dry weight levels as my own weight changed as I felt better.
    Good luck
    Marilyn1947

Comment

When I get on PD will I continue to drop the weight like I have on Hemo? I know they usually pull off between 3.8L and 4.8L with Hemo.
      When life throws you lemons don't make lemonade get even throw them back

Comment

People usually gain weight on PD. There are calories in the fluid that you absorb. I gained 20 pounds after starting PD, but I'm maintaining my weight now.
        Shannon
        KidneyFun // Kidney Korner // Organ donation awareness products!
        If the world didn't suck...........We'd all fall off!

Comment

Ick that's all I need to do is gain more weight. I have to loose about 10 lbs to get on the transplant list. >Eyes the vaccum cleaner....LYPO<
          When life throws you lemons don't make lemonade get even throw them back

Comment

I need help with Dry weigh

Thanks so much I also realized that if I waited a bit, that it would load instead of trying to boot it super quickly, this may help other people, once you get to the Homebrew Channel just wait a sec and then load the emulator, but this should keep it from crashing on Brutal - Paws of Fury, one of my brothers favorites. Itll be a great weekend, Thanks a lot man.
            Mp3 Music

Comment

Working...
            X