Has anyone heard from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from

Hi everyone - I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Cassie. I haven't seen her on here in a while.
    ~ddarling~

Re: Has anyone heard from

No, I haven't seen any posts from her in awhile. I thought she would respond to people about the renal diet and how limiting her protein has helped her. Cassie, are you out there???

Comment

I PM'd Cassie not too long ago and is doing ok. She is just taking a break from the forum.

Comment

Oh yes we do that once in a while. all of the troubles seem to be overwhelming. Now I am not feeling too bad, but a week ago Tuesday the hospital where I am to do the transplant calls me on the phone and tells me that they haven't received a blood test from me since last March. And I am saying What you've got to be kidding and so I jumped in my car and drove over there the 35 miles across town in rush hour traffic Drove across Los Angeles. You know what I am glad that I am retired and don't have to drive to Seal Beach every day. well I drove across LA and finally found a parking garage that wasn't filled up and then had to walk across the hospital grounds. I am turned around because I drove around several blocks and had to look on the parking ticket stub and there was this map there and I had to figure out where to go and I went to a few wrong buildings before I got it right and it was a hot day over 100 and I finally got to the right place to give them my blood sample fresh right out of my arm. Cedar-Sinai needed that blood sample because they used it to match my donors blood and check a few other things and WE ARE A MATCH. Now all I have to do is get well from the hospital stay a month ago and finish losing my weight. Tomorrow I am going to have the Quintan catheter pulled out and I hope that I don't ever need that to be put in again. so like I said sometimes we need some timeoff. I have been doing a lot of sleeping. take care.

Comment

yes i have not also seen her on these days i dont know where is she gone

is any body seen her tell me pls

yoga retreat It is through this basic treatise that the essential message of yoga spread throughout the world.

Comment

I am lurking but also taking a little break like Cassie. I am glad she is OK.
            Lectropet -- YAY! That is great that you are a match!!! Very good news indeedy!

Comment

lectropet.......I'm really happy for you and the upcoming transplant. Good luck with it all. Rest up, eat healthy and keep us all informed. Best of everything to you!

Comment

Working...
              X