who helps me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who helps me

who helps me I can't answer that, everyone my friend Shelly who has been at this way longer then me, my husband who just takes it day by day my great children and my two days during to week when I;m not hooked up, This is not an easy road, and I always look back and say someone has it worse, Do I quit work to enjoy those days off I don;t know
    My crazy brother is getting hes house repoed and of course I signed for it,,,,good days bad days just like everyone else, I have had 4 fistula surgeries 7 cath changes now they want to put a piece of cow vein in me ,,,,,I don;t know

who helps me

Bored again...b/c there are still no good ads...so I thought I would ask you all this: Who here has snow for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas?

Im in NE Texas, so I dont get snow for any of the holidays. The last time I remember a lot of snow near a holiday was either in 02 or 03, the day after Christmas. We usually dont get our winter weather until after the first of the year, but then its only freezing rain and sleet...more dangerous than pretty.

Comment

Re: who helps me

no snow in Florida :-)
      CAPD (continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis)
      since 7/13/07 with 4 exchanges a day
      kidney function improved after 2 years
      presently at 2 exchanges a day :-)
      diabetic, not on insulin

Comment

Wow I am in Canada and even I have not even THOUGHT about snow! haha .. I think the last time it ever snowed THIS early was the day I was born !

As for what helps me through kidney disease, I would say it is my fiance!
        Angie
        Kidney KornerDialysis Ethics Forum Kidney PixAwareness Shirts KidneySpace Donor Search
        I will be walking a Kidney Walk in Ontario Canada Sept 18th 2011
        • Peritoneal Dialysis = 4 yrs
        • Hemo Dialysis (in center) = 2 yrs
        • 2 kidney transplants = 1990 - 2001 & 2007 to present

Comment

actually unusual for us NOT to have had a little snow by now. Forecast calls for light snow tonite in our higher elevations. Don't mind the snow but the ice is another story alltogether
          "a true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths.,feels your fears but forrtifies your faith,sees your anxieties but frees your spirit & recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities"

in center hemo awaiting cath placement for home PD
          Type 2 Diabetic
          Potassium/phosphate & protein restricted
          feeling stronger every day! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Feelinlost View Post
            actually unusual for us NOT to have had a little snow by now. Forecast calls for light snow tonite in our higher elevations. Don't mind the snow but the ice is another story alltogether
            Ah NY always gets snow for some reason before I do. I live in the most southern city in Canada so maybe that is why. I get snow when northern Ohio does.

Does anyone like snow here? My mom absolutely loves it. It is her favourite time of the year.
            Angie
            Kidney KornerDialysis Ethics Forum Kidney PixAwareness Shirts KidneySpace Donor Search

Comment

I feel like a total idiot!

I didn't realize til Crindideobe made their 2nd post that they were what is known as a Silent Spammer.

I just learned that is the name of it when a spammer puts their spam links ONLY in their profiles and not in their actual posts. Admins and moderators usually only keep track of posts so they never notice this type of spam...

http://spamhammer.oxyhost.com/fight_back.html#SILENT

Anyway, I feel bad for dylgirl who posted about lack of help and yet this spammer starts talking about the weather and we don't even question it.

Boy I should have seen this one since I consider myself really good at detecting spam.
              Angie

Comment

Working...
              X