Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all New and Current Member's

Re-assuring new word's of insperation:
    I'd like to share word's of hope to all the New and Current member's that might of read some other's post that the site is not being moderated and not replied back to when notifying of spammer's, etc... I would like to re-assure all, and genorously thank Casey for her email, confirming my thought's, that this truely a great website for understanding dialysis and how it can help other's who share in forum's like this one. I hope the member's who posted "they were tired of no replies and no one monitoring and that they would come back to check and see if something was being done.

My insperational thought and gut feeling about DaVita Forum excelling in helping other's and all the attention to the matter's at hand were shown to me personally in the short time that I've been here, as they were taking care of things when notified or the opportunity came about,
    And I hope these same member's and other's read this post and I'll use this spot for future insperation for Dialysis hope through keeping member morale spirt's up to date in this forum which I think is a godsend to myself and other's who strive for more knowlegde to make for healthier living,

This new journey of Dialysis For Karen and me helping her is just beginning, and I will do my upmost to help re-asssure other's in any way I can that activity and notices do not get unanswered and for me and my need for learning more knowledge to better equipt myself, cause when it comes to my Karen, and the ability to help other's as well, I strive for perfection to further advance myself as a caregiver and friend.

I look forward to a long friendship of shared stories and learned knowledge here on the DaVita Forum Member Network.
    Best wishes to all and regards to Administrator's and Moderator's for their kind welcome and future support
    Sincerely,'MdGuyS~
    http://slelupuskarenguy.com

Re: To all New and Current Member's

Thank you for that MdGuyS! It was so thoughtful of you to try to raise moral around here. DaVita forums have always had such great supportive and helpful members and even though things have slowed down with changes in staff due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, we still have great members who truly care for others and really want the best for everyone as well as to learn as much as they can to advocate for their own care. I am not on here as much as others are simply because I am not American and have never been to a DaVita clinic but at the same time I have been on both Hemo and Peritoneal Dialysis and have had 2 kidney transplants and have found the members here very inspiring, supportive, and encouraging and the whole reason I keep coming back.

I hope that others won't give up and will keep coming back every once in awhile. All forums have slow times but things will pick up again. They always do.

I also wanted to wish all you Americans a Happy Thanksgiving as we have a lot to be thankful for no matter what is going on in our lives.

Take care
    Angie
    Kidney KornerDialysis Ethics Forum Kidney PixAwareness Shirts KidneySpace Donor Search
    I will be walking a Kidney Walk in Ontario Canada Sept 18th 2011
    • Peritoneal Dialysis = 4 yrs
    • Hemo Dialysis (in center) = 2 yrs
    • 2 kidney transplants = 1990 - 2001 & 2007 to present

Comment

Thank you angie for your kind reply. I wish you the best of health and look forward to hearing more from you. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.
      MdGuyS~
      http://slelupuskarenguy.com

Comment

Originally posted by MdGuyS View Post
        Thank you angie for your kind reply. I wish you the best of health and look forward to hearing more from you. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.
        MdGuyS~
        Happy Thanksgiving to you too
        Angie
        Kidney KornerDialysis Ethics Forum Kidney PixAwareness Shirts KidneySpace Donor Search
        I will be walking a Kidney Walk in Ontario Canada Sept 18th 2011
        • Peritoneal Dialysis = 4 yrs
        • Hemo Dialysis (in center) = 2 yrs
        • 2 kidney transplants = 1990 - 2001 & 2007 to present

Comment

MdGuys:

Thank you for the encouragement.

01-2013, dx CKD Stage 2. Today GFR was 47; Stage 3. Also: 3x Cancer Survivor; living with chronic heart & lung disease and chronic fatigue.

refer: Overcoming daily Blog at: glenkirkpatrickjr.wordpress.com

Comment

Hello everyone

I too am new, like a few minutes new . I am truly excited to have found a forum that i can share with others who have the same experiences as I do. Sometimes its a bit hard accepting my symptoms and lifestyle change as this is all new to me. But this is a great opportunity and to those who are in the engine room keep up the good work.

Comment

My husband is currently undergoing kidney dialysis and is experiencing leg cramping often. Doyou have any way to rid of this cramping?

Comment

Try to point toes up to heart and the cramps will ease.

Comment

Working...
                X