How do I change my nutrition goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change my nutrition goals?

As my needs change, how do I change my nutrition goal values?

Originally posted by malenkii View Post
    As my needs change, how do I change my nutrition goal values?
    Hi malenkii, that's a great question - thank you for reaching out here! Be sure to consult with your local nephrologist and renal dietitian to determine exactly how your kidney diet should change. Once you have a plan, you can always edit your nutritional values within the DaVita Diet Helper: http://bit.ly/2ae6Vi2. Just click the "Edit Meal Plan Settings" on the right side of the Diet Helper home page to change your values. That way, the Diet Helper will be up to date when helping you plan and track kidney-friendly meals. I hope that helps!

Comment

Thank you Kelsey. It doesn't show on the homepage on my iPad which I use most of the time but I found it on my laptop. Thanks for your help.

Comment

All I have is an iPad and it doesn't show on it. Any other idea?

Comment

All I have is an iPad too. It would be nice if someone could help us with this. Any ideas?

Comment

Do you know someone with a laptop or desktop computer who may be able to help? If not perhaps you can use a computer at a local library to sign into your account and change the meal plan settings. I will ask that access to the meal plan settings be added to the iPad view in future enhancements.

Comment

Working...
            X