Phosphorus Challenge--a new education tool coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phosphorus Challenge--a new education tool coming soon

The DaVita.com team has been working on a new phosphorus education tool called the Phosphorus Challenge. It's a 30 day program that includes online games, quizzes, polls and other activities to teach you about phosphorus.

The Phosphorus Challenge is a fun way to learn about a serious topic. If you want to be notified when it is live on DaVita.com you can see a preview and sign up at http://www.davita.com/PhosphorusChallenge.

In addition to the games and fun, Phosphorus Challenge will have an Education section with articles, recipes, downloadable resources and videos plus a Community section that is connected to this discussion forum about phosphorus.

Look for more information on DaVita.com.

We look forward to your input.

DaVita Dietitian Sara

Re: Phosphorus Challenge--a new education tool coming soon

Thanks Sara. This sounds informative and I'll be sure to sign up.
    ~ddarling~

Comment

signed up & anxious..thank you so much in advance!
      "a true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths.,feels your fears but forrtifies your faith,sees your anxieties but frees your spirit & recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities"

in center hemo awaiting cath placement for home PD
      Type 2 Diabetic
      Potassium/phosphate & protein restricted
      feeling stronger every day! :-)

Comment

headed to go sign up now!! Perfect timing Dave is having some serious phosphorus issues so this will be great to have.
        Vicky

Husband, Dave, IgAN end stage
        PD dialysis since March of 2009.

Comment

I have signed up - hey Debbie, how are things going? I hope ok.

Wendy

Comment

Hi Wendy - doing okay. How about you? Are you guys still getting a lot of snow over there?
            ~ddarling~

Comment

I signed up, too. Don't have Ph problems, I am very careful. But perhaps this Phosphorus Forum will give me more information and Perhaps, just perhaps, I can be more liberal with my diet.

I'm not a regular poster. I'm only stage 4 and have no symptoms except a chronic anemia.
              But I do follow some of the menus.

Impossible? Nonsense!!!

Comment

It's great that new educational tools are emerging. This greatly facilitates student life and adds enthusiasm. I can't call myself a good student and often use the proofreading service to pay off my academic debts, but I'm looking forward to a new educational tool to get my interest in learning back.
                Last edited by Jery Adams; 08-30-2022, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X