High RBC count with CKD-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High RBC count with CKD-3

So, the latest blood-pee test results are in... I am prolly seeing them even before the doctor has

Hmmm... very confuzzling,

Overall protein level has dropped: Microalbumin/creat ratio from 170 mg/mmol to 122 mg/mmol

However, just the serum albumin level has increased by a point: from 46 g/l (normal) to 50 g/l (abnormal)... I read that it is not usually clinically significant.

Serum creatinine and eGFR has worsened: from 158 umol/l and 50 to 162 umol/l and 48
    (I am guessing the upped creatinine and eGFR is due to increased ACEI dosage? from 4mn coversyl to 8mg three weeks ago.)

should I be concerned of any cardiac anomalies? does this warrant me asking my GP for a hematology refferal?

For some reason I feel the problem is kinda more involved then just degenerating kidneys, though my doctor never mentioned it, i keep seeing abnormal blood cell readings:

Red blood cells: Above normal limit 6.20 10E12 / L (normal = 5.70 10E12/L)
    Abnormal MCV count and MCH count

Should I be concerned of any cardiac anomalies? does this warrant me asking my GP for a hematology referral?

I dont get it

Speculations? comments? ... until I hear from my nephrologist (hopefully he will call once he gets the results)
Working...
X